Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pretty little Country Spring Banner project

I think no matter where you live we are all ready for Springtime.

Here's a simple banner I made to celebrate the return of Spring.

I have all these supplies in my store. :)



  First I cut out the letters from Canvas Corp Alpha paper and I cut a mat for the letter with a decorative scissor.


 Then I inked the edges of both with Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick. You can ink the edges with a color that matches your paper.


                 I strung the burlap banner pieces together with a piece of vintage lace. 


    I laid it out how I wanted it.  TIP: I took a picture with my phone to remember placement.


 Then I glued it all together....and in the first picture you can see I added some pretty flower buttons to it just to make it a little more sweeter. :) 

Enjoy....~Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment