Tuesday, February 3, 2015

With Valentine's Day around the corner I thought I would share this project I have up for a class in the shop. 
I will have a few kits available in the online store section under the "Blog Project kits" tab but the paper is no longer available by itself. You get everything to complete your project and directions to make it. I will be adding the kits to the online store as soon as I'm done here...they are limited so grab it quick!  :)

This little box and tags turned out so cute and I really love the colors...so much more than your usual pinks and reds for Valentine's Day. 

The petal trim around the box is also what I made the flower with. Would be a sweet gift for any occasion not just for Valentine's Day...for your mom, daughter, granddaughter, friend. Sure to make anyone smile. 

It's all about having fun...smile. ~Dawn






No comments:

Post a Comment